Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Date Night

Joe and I just got back from date night. We have it every week and every week it is the same. We go out to eat at one of two places (we've tried the other 5 places)and then......to Wal Mart. That is living in small town Magnolia. But it's also having a poultry farm - 7 days a week and can't leave town if the weather is threatening or too hot or too cold or need to get back,............

But we really do enjoy our date nights. And I'm always very proud that I'm one of the few wives in the store that have their husbands pushing the buggy. Most of the other husbands are off doing their own thing or just walking along while the wife does it all.

When I got home from work this afternoon the cleaning lady was here. I finally gave up on expecting I would eventually get the house clean (I would really rather be doing what I did on my holiday) and hired someone to come every other week. She is to do regular cleaning and to also clean, dust, wash everything in the house, top and bottom, large and small before Thanksgiving. It smells clean; it's beginning to look clean. You ladies that are already way ahead of me know what I'm talking about.

No comments: