Sunday, October 12, 2008

The First of Many ...

Hello.

Please be patient with my first attempt at hosting a Blog. I love to view them but am hesitant to participate beyond that.
Jennifer started hers and told me I needed to start one. After 2 weeks and no attempts by me, she told me over the phone that it was set up and by email invited me to join. Now I am inviting you to join.
Life teaches us how important family and friends are. This will help us all stay more connected, thus the name "Our Family Connect".
The way this blog will be set up is so that anyone/everyone with a blog of their own can connect it to this one. You can also post comments on this one. You can be an author on this one - I will send you an invitation if you want.


This is not my blog; I hope it will be our blog. It can reach out as far as anyone wishes.

These are some of the most recent photos of "our family".






Stephen's and Heather's wedding in March













at Jonathan's and Emily's wedding in May









Do you have any to share?

More later..................

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing. We have been to the MS coast for the last five days, cruising the coast. I enjoyed the pics. Everything is fine up here. Emily has set up her law office. Jonathan had his tenth high school reunion this weekend. Charles and I have spent a few weekends lately in Fayetteville loving on Lauren and Taylor. They are all well, also. Hope you all are doing well also. Take care. Judy