Tuesday, November 25, 2008

We will always remember

Allen and his children came on Saturday as we remembered. Sue will always be missed but she gave us wonderful Godly people to carry on in this world.
Allen, Bryan, Kerri and husband Stephen, Chris, Jill and husband Kyle.



Cousins Bryan, Jill and Heather.

Every time the family comes to eat with me, I cook something different. I'm trying to find some of their favorites. Chris has to have chicken, Bryan loves Monkey bread and Kyle wants ketchup with fried foods.

Chris was so kind to play tractors with Tyler.

What wonderful people! Your mother would be proud.





4 comments:

KSpann said...

Thanks for having us over Aunt Teresa! The food was yummy! Your post cracked me up about trying to figure out what we like. :)

Speaking of cooking...I'm being put in charge of all the cooking duties for Thanksgiving since I'm the next lady in line. It should be pretty interesting considering I can't cook. haha

Can't believe it's already been a year. I sure do miss her. This Thanksgiving I am thankful for you! I don't know what us Atkinson kiddos would have done that week in the hospital without you!

Anonymous said...

If you could give more detailed information on some, I think it is even more perfect, and I need to obtain more information!
Personalized Signature:金陵热线棋牌游戏中心,名城苏州游戏中心,云南信息港游戏,彭城视窗棋牌游戏中心,江苏互联星空棋牌游戏中心,广西休闲游戏中心,安徽棋牌游戏中心

Anonymous said...

After reading the information, I may have different views, but I do think this is good BLOG!
netting

Anonymous said...

If you could give more detailed information on some, I think it is even more perfect, and I need to obtain more information!
decorative fishing net