Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Another week of working


Joe and I continue to work on our new farm.


This past week we began to clean off the other side of the pond. Joe has some of the neatest tools - the Kubota with the grappler, the Ford with the heavy duty John Deere bushhog and his daddy's chain saw with the professionally sharpened chain.



The first picture in each set was taken on Tuesday and the next was taken on Sunday.











We got alot done. And we love the way it's looking. We're saving the trees with the prettiest leaf color. Did I mention I love autumn leaves?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks good, any ducks yet?

Anonymous said...

Although from different places, but this perception is consistent, which is relatively rare point!

Anonymous said...

Good Blog, I think I want to find me, I will tell my other friends, on all
fishing net factory

Anonymous said...

See you in these things, I think, I started feeling good!
Sports Net