Wednesday, April 14, 2010

New York

What a miracle! Joe and I went on vacation to New York!
And on top of that, we went with Joe's sister, brother and their spouses.
We all had a wonderful time!

Don't we look happy to be flying to New York. Even though Joe and I only decided to go 6 days before, we were able to fly the same flight as Judy and Charles.

As the taxi driver was taking us from LaGuardia, I knew we were really in New York when I saw this sign.
Judy, Charles, Robert & Peggy stayed in The Crowne Plaza on Times Square. Notice the store right beside it. I can't believe we never went into the store.But we did go into the store across the street - the M&M Store. See all of them on the back wall.
Peggy and Judy are reading the tour book to tell us where to go. Peggy was a great tour guide.


Heather told me before we left that there would be people that would be willing to take our picture. She was right.

More later.

1 comment:

KSpann said...

This looks fun! I've been to NYC twice. There's so much to see and do there. Hope ya'll had a great trip!